MISSION: "FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education."
To accomplish this mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our wellbeing.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental, and human resources of the community.
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations, and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism, and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.